Regeneration Animation Regeneration Animation

Now, audio can be uploaded to the Audio Portal, as long as it's your own creation. This, however, is a visualizer, and they do not count as animations, and so it will be removed.

Ncs Music echoes Ncs Music echoes

Hi, welcome to Newgrounds. Newgrounds is a place for artists to submit work that they've made, like art, music, games, and animations. This may look animated, but it's actually a visualizer, which doesn't count. Do you have anything animated that you've created yourself that you can submit? :)

mega 20 wants mars gone mega 20 wants mars gone

If you didn't create it, don't submit it. It's a fairly simple concept, bro.

my flappy bird my flappy bird

This is straight out of a Cyberix3D tutorial or template.

Please don't submit things that come from tutorials or templates. They count as public files, since they're available to everyone. And when you do tutorials, you're not actually creating your own game. You're following steps to re-create someone else's game, and so, that's why they're actually against the rules. Submissions must be your own creation.

Templates are similar, in that they're a basic game that's already set up with code and sprites, but you then have to go and add your own touch to it before it's considered finished. You added nothing to this game.

Since it's a public file template or tutorial, it will be removed.

Keep working at creating things. Just make it all your own.

Good luck. :)

Anime Notom Run Sensor Anime Notom Run Sensor

You must put this in English or no one will understand what to do.

Vous devez le faire en anglais ou personne ne saura quoi faire.

คุณต้องทำให้เป็นภาษาอังกฤษหรือจะไม่มีใครรู้ว่าจะต้องทำอะไร

Cute Psychic Cute Psychic

I can't play because it won't let me log in as a guest. I'm not making yet another username and password for yet another random game that I have no idea about anything about the game.

FisalMohamed responds:

we will consider the idea of guest account thanks for your preview

XD XD

Noise spam, and painful to listen to. Don't do that.

Fruity Dance -MR- Fruity Dance -MR-

Test?

Three Dark Boys Three Dark Boys

That one guy's riding a dickphore! x3

Day 4 Underwater Day 4 Underwater

Yeah, this one's good. :)

Day 3 poison Day 3 poison

Tomorrow, you have to finish the pumpkin girl, tho. :)

dilandoubishop responds:

I don't get it. Everyone likes the pumpkin girl for some reason. I appreciate it tho. Lol