All 1,650 movie Reviews

Regeneration Animation Regeneration Animation

Now, audio can be uploaded to the Audio Portal, as long as it's your own creation. This, however, is a visualizer, and they do not count as animations, and so it will be removed.

Ncs Music echoes Ncs Music echoes

Hi, welcome to Newgrounds. Newgrounds is a place for artists to submit work that they've made, like art, music, games, and animations. This may look animated, but it's actually a visualizer, which doesn't count. Do you have anything animated that you've created yourself that you can submit? :)

mega 20 wants mars gone mega 20 wants mars gone

If you didn't create it, don't submit it. It's a fairly simple concept, bro.

Dreamers Dreamers

It's not bad. However, audio needs to be uploaded to the Audio Portal, not the animation Portal. Visualizers do not count as created animations, and so this will be removed.

Infinity Infinity

It's not bad. However, audio needs to be uploaded to the Audio Portal, not the animation Portal. Also, please see the rules about Music Maker Jam submissions: http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/terms-of-use/audio-guidelines

Cashed Out - G Miko Prod. by REDD THA GOD Cashed Out - G Miko Prod. by REDD THA GOD

Audio should be uploaded to the Audio Portal. This is where the animations go, and this isn't really an animation. A 3 second clip, yes, but an animation, no.

Micah-Myers responds:

whats your opinion on it tho forget about what section its in

iClone 7 Tests for Love Sucks iClone 7 Tests for Love Sucks

I can't wait to see the final game or movie for this. However, I will say that "test" like these really don't do well. Without content and a story, they're seeing the food, but not being able to eat. I like the music on this one.

StrangeMotions responds:

Glad to hear you're excited to see the final product for this series, we actual do have a draft "storyboard" of a few episodes on our YouTube channel only it's made in a unreliable programme that lacks basic features and doesn't look so nice when compared to other programmes we're using such as Daz 3D and iClone 7. We are eager to get at least one episode completed but then again we don't want to rush it and make silly mistakes. Thanks for checking out our work :)

Les Lunettes 3D - The 3D Glasses Les Lunettes 3D - The 3D Glasses

Savez-vous ce qu'ils font ici, enfant? Ils créent des animations. Les gens travaillent dur et créent des histoires animées. Parfois, ils sont bons; parfois ... pas si bon. Mais au moins, ils ont mis l'effort et essayer. Ils ne créent pas de vidéos. Ils ne soumettent pas ce que quelqu'un d'autre a créé. À ce stade, vous n'avez pas compris.

Take Care Take Care

Aww! :')

No-Face Fight! No-Face Fight!

If you didn't create it, do not submit it.