View Profile Exedor

951 Movie Reviews

When are these jello jiggle pointless submissions going to end? There's no effort here.

Archgetto79 responds:

Good Morning. It's Just A Test... I'm Not Finished Yet. 😅😅😅

...not crushed fast enough, tho.

therenderguy responds:

I admit the roses move too fast. The issue was the particle system that made it. I still need to work on that.

Your sound really needs help. Watch this one. It'll help: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/590285

559 Game Reviews

I would play a game entitled "Sex Kitten: terrible looking trash and randomly googled up hentai images," or "Sex Kitten: TLTARGUHI" for short...?

TARGUHI could be the name of the boss.

Hi Yommie! :3

26.665

Sorry, but your games are basic and frankly, not that good. Steam tends to produce games like this. You can put together a working test quickly, but you need to put real effort and time into your games to make them something to be proud of.

The physics are an improvement over the original. The bullets are a a bit slow. The biggest problem with this one, tho, is the size. It's too big for the screen. You might want to shrink the dimensions down to a more manageable size; maybe 30% smaller.

Nisc responds:

Thanks for the suggestions. I fixed the issue with it being too big so hopefully it's a bit more playable now.

19 Audio Reviews

First, if you leave this up, it will destroy your credibility as a voice artist.

Next, watch this one: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/590285

The OTHER person didn't do it correctly????

A nice, calm tune. :)

MartinRages responds:

Thx

780 Art Reviews

How fun is this?!!! :D

Very well done, too. :)

StR-Lite responds:

Hffff, it's hefty work! >u>" But it's quite rewarding at the end. xD
Thank you very much! And thanks for the portal invite too!

This would be a good WIP submission, however, it seems like an incomplete work with the supplies covering so much of the image.

I love this one.