View Profile Exedor

952 Movie Reviews

...not crushed fast enough, tho.

therenderguy responds:

I admit the roses moved too fast. The issue was the particle system that made it. I still need to work on that.

Your sound really needs help. Watch this one. It'll help: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/590285

I still listen to CDs. Also, don't for get the little blurb at the end of the credits!

561 Game Reviews

There are too many ads. It doesn't remember my name when I die. Then, after I have to re-enter my name, I get an ad each time. An ad at the beginning, or every few deaths/levels is fine, but this negatively affects the enjoyment of the game. And, what good does gathering jelly do if one bomb will kill you?

I would play a game entitled "Sex Kitten: terrible looking trash and randomly googled up hentai images," or "Sex Kitten: TLTARGUHI" for short...?

TARGUHI could be the name of the boss.

Hi Yommie! :3

26.665

Sorry, but your games are basic and frankly, not that good. Steam tends to produce games like this. You can put together a working test quickly, but you need to put real effort and time into your games to make them something to be proud of.

757 Art Reviews

Pierced "lady" dick should be not appreciated by Anyone, hence the A rating. ...but some users might not see it that way.

Stolen background, bro.

Mega1215 responds:

Yeah, it's a screenshot taken from the hallway in Danganronpa V3. The game he's from.

Do you know who made the models?

WhackySquire responds:

hello, I have created and modified some, but the body of man I do not know who created it

46, Male