View Profile Exedor

945 Movie Reviews

Your sound really needs help. Watch this one. It'll help: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/590285

I still listen to CDs. Also, don't for get the little blurb at the end of the credits!

This was hard to follow due to the audio. Watch this, it'll help: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/590285

564 Game Reviews

Please don't submit tests to the Portal. This is a pointless demo. There's nothing to do . It's nowhere near ready to go up.

I would play a game entitled "Sex Kitten: terrible looking trash and randomly googled up hentai images," or "Sex Kitten: TLTARGUHI" for short...?

TARGUHI could be the name of the boss.

Hi Yommie! :3

26.665

Sorry, but your games are basic and frankly, not that good. Steam tends to produce games like this. You can put together a working test quickly, but you need to put real effort and time into your games to make them something to be proud of.

16 Audio Reviews

The OTHER person didn't do it correctly????

A nice, calm tune. :)

MartinRages responds:

Thx

This would do well as ambient sound for a level of a survival horror game. Until 4:28, anyway. Then, it's more boss fight.

673 Art Reviews

I like the one with the 2 hair sprouts on top of her head. ...and the rest of her is perfect, too. She's soooo cute. :3

mikemichaelmic responds:

Awww thank you :D! Glad you like her :). Appreciate the input too.

Cant wait to see it finished.

I love her expression.