All 1,635 movie Reviews

Wizard Wizard

You already submitted this and it was blammed.

Jax Animations Logo Jax Animations Logo

Yeah, that's the way this site works. People vote on your submissions and if the score is good, it stays, but if not, it gets blammed (deleted). Your original submissions must've gotten a low enough score to be blammed.

This one was good, but at the same time, it wasn't. It's just an intro with no episode attached. This one should've been blammed as an unfinished submission, but you made it since it's still here.

Yes, please bring your animations! ...the completed ones. :)

[SFM] 2 Girls, 1 Link +18 [SFM] 2 Girls, 1 Link +18

Your first upload, and you stole it? You should know better.

Robot Stop motion animation test shots Robot Stop motion animation test shots

Wow, these are fantastic! Can't wait to see a movie from you!

Tyrant's Blood Princess Tyrant's Blood Princess

Good animation. Fun story and humor. There were some moderate differences in volume between the characters. I look forward to the next installment!! :D

Strong Guy Stick Man Strong Guy Stick Man

He shoulda taken out a few of them boobs, too. >:)

artistunknown responds:

Oh man, if they had popped at the end from pure shock, that would've been hilarious. Too late now :/

CHIBZEE*STREETLIFE CHIBZEE*STREETLIFE

This is nothing but a slideshow if pictures, which you didn't make, and some horrible music, which you also did not make. :\

Distress Signal-Star Frick Ep1 Distress Signal-Star Frick Ep1

Always be sure your submissions have adequate volume so they can be heard and enjoyed. I had to crank my speakers to confirm if it had sound or not. :\

kavian3 responds:

...well TURN IT UP!!! ALL THE WAY!!!

VAMPIRO [REUPLOAD] VAMPIRO [REUPLOAD]

Saboteurs? Care to elaborate? Tell us a bit about how you created this as well. Your author comments are rather scant.

SagaExtras responds:

Scant? I don't feel the need to give out who exactly did it or I could cause a stir. I don't want to say how I created since it would cause people to copy off or try using whatever I did without permission since I am VERY protective on what I upload.

Club Lights Club Lights

Well bro, there're several problems here.

First, this is the Animation Portal of the site, but this is not an animation. Audio should be submitted to the Audio Portal. However... Music Maker Jam creation are also not allowed, as per the rules. http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/terms-of-use/audio-guidelines

Hang out and enjoy the site before you submit anything. That way, you'll learn about it and opefully avoid mistakes and such. :)